Writing meme created by .
1. Introduce yourself of course. Tell us a few interests; perhaps why you're here on Deviantart, or why you choose to write instead of draw (or both).
Ok, I'm late to EVERYTHING like homework, university deadlines, THIS and you know what I'm not gonna ramble, I am going to jump right in!
Hey, how's it going, name's Otakuu4lyphe if you couldn't tell by the name I'm an anime fan. Ironically I don't have any anime art. Hey I'm working on it! I just lack the conviction and all the fancy Photoshop and Photoshop skills. Plus I'm too lazy, sue me, writing is much easier to get my passion across.
2. Hmmm, that is interesting. Now that the formalties are out of the way, what do you write? (Poetry, stories, etc.)
Poetry. Majority of them are labelled under songs and lyrics made to be read with a beat/vocal performance. I also do traditional and general poetry.
3. I see, I see. Well, so what do you like to write about? Go on, don't be shy about it. Nobody's judging you.
Non-rhymes, short poems, long poems, medium poems, Most of which are rhymes that don't come off as childish or as a nursery due to some of it being harsh, raw, fun, dark content. I delve into random topics and genres that are in different perspectives of unique individuals and can't really be classified and each has its own story, sometimes, and its rare, I write about my thoughts. I don't do this anymore. I bore me.
That's why I wrote a poem about a villager whose best friend is a dragon who commits arson on their whole village and its about how they deal with this problem. That's why I have a poem about mediocrity. That's why I have a poem about a mischief girl whose ex brings his new girlfriend over to her house to sleepover. Yeah, and my latest poem is about two misanthropists who both came from peaceful ruling class backgrounds wanting to takeover a war torn country and succeed. Another war related poem I wrote was about a handicapped soldier hoping one day for his eager baby girl to follow in his footsteps and fight for her country like he did. The wife ain't having it. Do any of these interest you? Then welcome. If your answer is no. Welcome anyway, because this isn't even the surface!
4. I wasn't quite expecting that from you, and think that I thought I knew you. Ok then, how did you really get into writing?
Got a laptop for a present. Pressed my fingers on its keypad and-voila! Magic!....Or crap, depends on who you ask.
5. Oh, I can probably relate that. You talked about why, what, and how, so, when did you really start writing?
When I was a kid I had a poetry book like I use to write and compile my own poems in it at 9 years old. One of poems got published in my old school's magazine and I used to perform other famous poets' works in front of large audiences. Then I kinda lost the book and forgot about my achievements and focused on drawing. Due to failing at Photoshop and a bump on the head I decided BACK TO POETRY! And I decided to never let it go!^^
6. That long ago, really? Alright, one last little question, who got you into writing? Did you get inspired by an author, or maybe someone just got the idea into your head to write?
I'll be honest, I am completely blank on this one.
7. Ok, ok. I suppose that's enough of 20 Questions. So why don't you go ahead and show us a paragraph or a few lines of a poem (but it's gotta be original for this, don't think I won't be watching!)
BLEEDING SKIESRoses are red
Blood is red
The sky is blue
put them together-
bleeding rain on cue.
I killed all the angels up in Heaven,
now they drip for you.
Dug a tunnel to the entrance of Hell
now all you demons make room
for the Queen.
Hit her till she's purple
the true colour of gloom.
And deflower her!
Deflower is such a nasty word
I prefer the term bloom.
Soak up the storm.
Drink up all those with anemia.
Fill my cup up with more "red wine".
Let's have a toast to nation wide panic and hysteria.
This nightmare fuel isn't running out anytime soon.
My morbidity isn't putting you at ease.
but let me make it clear
that I don't care-
You chose to bring an umbrella
I chose to bathe in the blood of our enemies.
8. Ah, quite touching. I suppose that's all I can really say for this one dear writer within this art site. If you know any other writers, feel free to forc....erm..."politely ask" any other writes you know here, to give their hand at filling this thing out.
<I CHOOSE YOU!~<3 )